Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Birthday T!

     For those of you who don't know, T is a family friend whom I consider my brother. I always wanted a "big" brother.
     Yesterday was his 18th Birthday and to celebrate we all loaded up and headed downtown. First, we went to Kooky Canuck, a restaurant that has a 4lb and 6lb burger. If you eat the whole thing in an hour, it's free. Instead, we all split it and paid for it. I'm not sure what would posses someone to eat that whole thing by themselves... Although, I'm pretty sure T could have eaten the whole thing by himself.
We all finally finished eating the monster and were stuffed.
     To let our food settle, we went to the roof of the Peabody Hotel to look out over downtown.
     It was so pretty up there. The Mississippi River is still very high. Buddy said he wanted to go down there to the beach and ocean. :)

     After we had seen enough, we went to Maggie Moo's to get ice cream. It was delicious. While we were there we saw a zombie from the annual zombie walk ,which I'm still not sure what that was about. It terrified the kids and even scared me. There is always something interesting going on downtown. :)
     All that to say, "Happy Birthday T!"

No comments:

Post a Comment