Saturday, June 11, 2011

Louisiana Day 1

     I never know how to start a blog so I'm just going to jump right in. For this first day, we did what felt like alot of traveling. We finally made it to Baton Rouge. I'm not sure how long it took us, but that is irrelevant anyway. Once we checked into the hotel, which Grant said was our new house, we went and ate at Rocco's. FYI the shrimp po-boy was really good.

Sissa @ Rocco's
     After eating we stopped at Wal-Mart for some chocolate milk and air freshener. :) As we were driving I snapped these pictures that I thought looked pretty nifty.
 
Then, we went to find the whole reason we came to LA, Dad's testing place.

He looks really tiny
     Next on the agenda was to find some ice cream and a frozen yogurt place. We found them. :) Mom and Sissa wanted Cold Stone Creamery and Dad and I wanted Tutti Frutti. It was delicious.


     Finally, when we couldn't eat anything else, we went back to our "new house" to relax.
Grant burned all of his sugar off by jumping on my bed. Then we all settled down and watched Tangled. Such a cute movie. :)
I think we were all pretty exhausted after a long day of traveling and a new environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment