Sunday, May 8, 2011

"Amy! Amy!" "It's Lisa..."

Friday May 6th, 2011: Graduation Rehearsal
     I felt the need to write about this, but I'm not sure what to say. Rehearsal began with a lot of sitting around and doing a whole lot of nothing. What was suppose to start at 5 didn't start until 6, homeschoolers always run behind. The highlight of the evening occurred right before we ate. The lady who was in charge of everything told a lady to give us directions on the food line. So the lady went up front and began telling us. Well the lady in charge begins yelling at her saying, "Amy! Amy! Use the mic!". So "Amy" gets up to the mic and says, "uh, it's Lisa..." Apparently it doesn't take much to entertain me because I thought that was hilarious. Maybe my lack of sleep had something to do with it.
     We ate, took pictures, signed yearbooks, talked about college and the graduation while the parents got ready in the santiuary, which was a long time. Then practice began. It was long and tedious, but went well overall. I'm just glad that's over with.
    Sadly, I just realized I only took two pictures from rehearsal. Fail...

 Elizabeth: I've known her since 7th grade. It's amazing to see how far we've come.
Holly: We cheered together in 8th grade. She cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment