Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Today's the Day!!

     Let me begin by saying that I had every entention of posting everyday about what was going on while we were in vacation. My plan was quickly ruined when we didn't have internet for the entire trip. So now I'm left with the daunting task of posting about each day of the trip. Let's see if I can remember it all.
          As I woke up Friday morning I realized that we were leaving for Florida that afternoon! As you see from above, I remembered to pull the final ticket off and take a picture of it. (I took some with it, but I don't like those). :)
          I agreed to work that morning for the secretery at my Dad's office. I really enjoy working there, it is right up my alley. Since this post is about Florida I'll press on and not tell you every detail about work, even though I'd like to.
        After work, I had a lunch date with the wonderful Bake. We went to my favorite places, Genghis Grill. You can check them out here. He's a keeper.

Handsome isn't he?
           We didn't get to hang out very long since I had to go home and finish packing and get ready to leave. Once the details were accomplished it was time to hit the road. We decided to break the traveling up into two days.
          Sissa did pretty good on the trip. She didn't really annoy me which is a big accomplishment. However, she did keep sticking her feet in between my seat and poking me in the behind with them. At one point she said, "I'm sorry, I didn't know it was there." I quickly informed her that it would be there for the remainder of the trip.

Excited much?
            Buddy was excited too. He even made up a song that he would sing every once in a while. It went like this, "We're going to Forda! We're going to Forda!". However, if he caught you looking at him he would quickly stop and hide his face.

His hand looks abnormally large...
           After about 8 hours or so of traveling we made it to our hotel room, or should I say tiny hotel room. But as long as we had beds to lie in we were content.
           Stay tuned for the next installment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment