Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 3 of Florida

     I'm trying to play catch up since I will have alot of new things to blog about starting tomorrow. It's a little overwhelming when you let your self fall behind.
     On the third day of Florida my family and I (Yes, I was saying that in my head to the tune of "12 Days of Christmas".) spent all day at the beach. In case you haven't figured out by now, I love the beach. It's just so lovely.  Buddy also loves the beach.

     And so does Sissa.

Buddy and Mom enjoyed  being beaten by the waves.
Sissa figured out how to ride in the waves on a board. I however, did not figure this out until later. :(
 We also spent a little time at the pool. We had to leave early since it was about to storm.
On a side note, the pool is a great place to people watch. My mom and I became particularly interested on family. Maybe it was because they kept yelling at their kids, who knows. After much speculation, we decided that the child, mother, grandmother, and great grandmother were all present. ALL of them had on bathing suits and went swimming, yes I mean all as in great grandmother and all. Made me want to yell, "You go grandma!!"

One of the more funnier/embarrassing things happened at the pool this day. We had only been in the pool for about 5 mins when this older man (50ish) who was VERY tan and buff-ish got into the pool. Buddy began yelling and pointing as the guy entered the water, "Look at the fat guy!! Nannah! Look at that fat guy!!" I quickly covered his mouth with my hand and said, "SHH!!!!" Oh goodness. Thankfully, the man did not stay around the pool very long.

Later that night, we played dominoes as a family. To be honest, I really like this game even though I laughed when my mom asked if I wanted to play.


It was a great first day of actually being in Florida.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment