Sunday, December 25, 2011

First Semester Wrap Up

     I thought I would update about what I have done since my Thanksgiving post, so here we go!
  • I've been hanging out with two of my very best friends, KP and Hal. I honestly have no idea what I would do without them. I am pretty sure that everyone thinks we are attached at the hip since we seem to go everywhere on campus together. And yes, sometimes we even dress alike...
We have decided that we are a package deal, we all come together.  Except when it comes to guys, then we're separate because we will NOT be sister wives. ;)
  • Hal and I helped decorate Christmas cookies at the BCM on campus and helped deliver them to our sororities and fraternities. We decorated a lot of cookies, but had a lot of fun.

Most of the cookies
  • We had our first snow. Class was not cancelled though. :(


From the dorm

  • And last, but certainly not least, I completed my first semester of college. :) This first semester has been wonderful, and honestly, I kinda miss school, but I am defiantly appreciating break more than I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment